All banners are 33″ x 84″.
Design the banner at 300 dpi or higher since this will help you take maximum advantage of a banner printer.
Saving your design in high resolution PDF is highly recommended. Also submit the original file to make sure you get the correct output.
Keep all text within the 1-inch margins to avoid the possibility of any text being cut off during the finishing process.
Important Software Settings
- Set canvas size (image size) to real banner size in inches (33″x84″).
- Set file resolution to 300 dpi or greater.
- Set Color Mode to CMYK (or RGB if CMYK is unavailable).
- Do not include bleeds, printer prints edge to edge.
- Include background color in your file.
Convert all text to outlines. Expand all fills and strokes. Save as PDF file.
Flatten the image. Make sure your file contains only 1 final background layer. Save as PSD file.
You must save your Publisher file as PDF or high resolution (300 dpi or greater) TIFF or JPEG.
PDF, EPS & AI Files
Convert all text to outlines. Expand all fills and strokes.
JPEG & TIFF Files
Make sure your JPEG or TIFF is set to 300 dpi at full size in inches. As a general rule, JPEG and TIFF files less than 1mb in size cannot be printed. Do not compress or optimize your JPEG or TIFF and save at 100% quality.