What features are in myParish App?
There are many optional features available in the myParish app. The following are the standard required buttons. There may be other required buttons as specified in our diocese partnerships.
• Messages – Easily schedule and send messages to your parishioners to keep them up to date with what is going on in the parish. Parishioners can also respond to your messages within your app. Your messages history is also stored in the app for parishioners to reference.
• Calendar – Feature upcoming events by posting the details, time and location in the app calendar. Parishioners can RSVP, get directions, share and add your event to their personal calendar all right within your app.
• Readings – Daily Mass readings provided by the USCCB from the NAB(re) version of the bible.
• Groups – A versatile and targeted communications platform for parishes and parishioners to easily connect on-the-go all week.
• News – The latest Catholic news from your parish or around the world (provided by the Catholic News Agency).
• Giving – Give your parishioners quick, easy access to all of your online giving platforms. If you currently don’t use an online giving solution, let us know and we can help you with that as well.
• Resources – Engage the support of your broader parish community while allowing parishioners to connect with businesses and organizations they trust. This helpful directory provides quick access to the contact info for products and services that help meet the needs of parishioners.
• Confession – Post available Confession times. Parishioners can set up a Next Confession reminder. Also included are are a how-to guide, examination of conscience, and act of contrition.
• Parish Info – All the important and helpful contacts at your parish are only a tap away with a directory of parish and/or school staff.
• Mass Times – List all Mass times for the week. Parishioners can select the Mass times that they usually attend, and with MassMode™ they can then receive time or location reminders to silence their phone before Mass.
•DiscoverMass – A convenient way for your parishioners to find Mass times around the country while traveling on business or vacation.
• Prayers – Full list of traditional Catholic prayers with the ability to set reminders for any of them for your own daily prayer time. Parishioners can also submit prayer requests to your parish.
• Bulletins – Provide the current and past bulletins for your parishioners to read while they are on the go. Diocesan & Trinity Publications bulletin customers will have their bulletin uploaded each week automatically for them.
• Homilies – Post weekly homilies for your parishioners to enjoy. Upload video, audio or text