How Do I Add a New Envira Gallery?
You can add a new Envira Gallery easily and quickly. Envira Gallery allows you to display a large number of images without having to manually add each image one by one to a page/post. Once you have a gallery made, you can always go back and add more images.
Here is how to add new Envira Galleries:
- Once logged in, hover over Envira Gallery in the menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard and click Add New.
- Give your gallery a title by clicking the title box “Enter title here”, and typing a title for the gallery.
- There are two ways to add images to your gallery:
- Upload images from your computer by clicking “Select Files from Your Computer”. You can also drag and drop right to this area.
- Alternatively, you can select images you’ve already uploaded to your Media Library.
- All uploaded images will appear in a grid below, where you can drag to reorder, edit, or remove.
- All settings in the Configuration and Lightbox tabs are automatically set to be the same as previous galleries, but you may change these as needed.
- Click Update to save your changes.
by Cody Armock