How Do I Embed an iFrame?
You can embed an iFrame on your website in just a few short steps. An inline frame (iframe for short) is used to embed another document within your own page or post. In most situations, you will use an iframe when instructed to do so by a third party. Common uses include pre-built forms and payment or online giving buttons.
Here is an example of an iframe:
<iframe src=”https://leaders.formed.org/files/potw-vert.html” width=”100%” height=”800”></iframe>
Here is how to embed an iFrame:
- Once logged in, click on Pages or Posts in the menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard.
- Click on the page or post you desire to edit.
- Add a new Custom HTML block
- Paste the iFrame code you were provided.
- Use the Drag option or the Toolbar Arrows to move the field
- Click the blue Update or Publish button to save your changes.
by Cody Armock