What do I do when my search for a household or community member in a Batch Contribution is not returning a result?
- Check and see if the household or community member is in the database. If they are continue to 2
- Make sure there is a head of household set for the record.
- Save the batch and leave the batch contributions section. Close out the Camino tab and open a new one and return to the batch
- If that does not work, clear out the last hour of history in the browser you are using. This clears the cache in the browser
- If none of these troubleshooting tactics are successful contact support for further assistance at 1(800) 994-9817 or firstname.lastname@example.org