Can I email directly out of Camino?
- Yes, there is a right that allows you to set up email
- The right is called “Ability to Configure the Email Connection”
- You will need to add it roles if you wish someone that does not have the system administrator role administrating your email system.
- “Note” if you do not have your own email domain, or do not wish to set it up yourself please contact us at here at Diocesan and we will be glad to help you setup your email.
- Go to Administration > Email Settings
- Fill in the necessary information and press save
- If you successfully set up the email, send a test email. The email that you are logged in with will receive the test email
- If there are any issues or questions call or email support