Can I sync a Google calendar?
Yes! Google calendars can be synced to the app nearly seamlessly.
- Open the Google calendar you would like to sync
- On the left side of the screen hover your cursor over the name of the calendar you want to sync, click on the three vertical dots, and choose settings and sharing
- Make sure the “Make available to public” check box is checked
- Scroll to “Integrate Calendar” at the bottom of the settings
- Copy the “Public address in iCal format” link
- Open the Events tab of your myParish admin site
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Add Calendar”
- Paste the “Public address in iCal format” link into the URL field
- Give the calendar a name
- Click Create Calendar
- Make sure the Featured Events Last toggle at the bottom is green