Can I merge together duplicate households and members?
Yes, merging households and members is an option in Camino. It is a right that system administrators have and can assign to other users as well.
- On either the household or member screen you will see a Merge button in the top right section in the blue
- When merging, there is a Master record and a secondary record
- The record you begin the merge from will be the Master record
- After clicking the merge button you will search for the household to merge, or select a member to merge.
- You can only merge members that belong to the same household