Did you just gain a new parishioner? Adding new members to Evangelus is simple. Follow these few short steps below to add individual members. Have a database of members to add? Give us a call at 800-994-9817 and we will assist you with the import.
Step by step – Add a new member
- From the main menu click the down arrow in the compose button at the top right of the screen and choose “ADD MEMBERS”.
- Search Groups to select the group(s) the new member will be added to.
- Insert their mobile number with area code and/or email address, click Continue.
- Add their first and last names. The Date of Birth is not required but great if you know it. Click Add.
- At this point, you may repeat steps 3 and 4 to add additional members if needed. Otherwise, complete the process of adding one member.
- After the information is entered, check the box at the bottom of the screen that says “I have permission from these individuals to send them communications.”
- Click Add Members. You are all set!
Your new member will be notified via an email or text and will be asked to complete their profile. Make sure all your text members opt-in!