Communicating like a professional means to be diligent about regularly creating and delivering quality content to your growing recipient list wherever they are present.
OK, so that is a bit of a mouthful. Let’s simplify this and break it down into specifics.
What does it mean to communicate like a pro?
PROFESSIONALS DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Create beautiful, inspiring messages that increase engagement
- Manage recipient lists and subgroups to better target audiences
- Consistently distribute messages across the entire network of people, where they are; Mobile, email, text, web and social media.
- Manage responses and interactions
- View statistics to better understand the engagement level of readers
- Continuously grow contact lists
- Spend as little time as possible managing items 1-7.
- Repeat. Often.
WHERE TO BEGIN
The tools that you choose will determine how easy or difficult it will be for you to complete the eight steps above and communicate successfully with the most number of people. There are hundreds of programs that focus on one or two of the items listed above. However, with time, resources and budgets being limited in parish offices, a single software solution is the only way to go.
The professionals are great at simplifying processes so they can spend more time creating messages and less time worrying about reaching readers. Now you can do the same.
A Single Source, TIME-SAVING, Solution
One of the biggest hurdles for a parish to communicate effectively comes down to a lack of time. To create and manage everything takes time! Parish staff is already over-worked and asked to a lot with a little. Time is one of the most precious commodities for parish staff.
This is where Evangelus shines.
Log in to one program, create one message and hit send once. Evangelus then delivers your message everywhere.